UPDATED July 2, 2020
Please note that as of June 15th our office hours have returned to our normal days!! However, strict guidelines will remain in place. Please call our office at 845-634-8877 to secure a timeslot for your appointment.
While we understand the important role of Chiropractic care and its place in the treatment of problems that would otherwise add to the burden on a medical system in danger of being overwhelmed – there is also no issue more important to us than making sure you continue to feel confident and comfortable visiting us- while limiting exposure to both our patients and our staff.
In an effort to balance those two important concerns- we have implemented some important changes to our office procedures which will allow us to continue to serve your needs while keeping everyone safe. :
Our office hours will be as follows:
- Monday- Wednesday- Friday- 10AM – 6PM
- Tuesday and Thursday – 9 AM- 12 Noon
- Saturday- 8 AM – 11 AM.
- All patients will be seen by Appointment Only — No walk-in patients will be seen.
- Scheduling will be limited to 4 patients each half hour so that everyone can be in a private room.
- Patient interaction will be minimized by limiting patients in the waiting room at the same time. Patients are encouraged to call the office when they are in the parking lot so that they can go into an assigned room with no delay.
- Plexiglass partitions have been installed in the reception area to minimize contact between patients and staff.
- All office visits are limited to patients only – all visitors and guests are asked to please wait in their cars.
Remember- Coronavirus is shared primarily through touch, not air. We are confident that these steps will ensure that you, our community and our staff are safe:
- We are disinfecting all surfaces before and after each patient with industrial grade antibacterial solution used in cleaning tanning salons.
- We are washing our hands constantly and request that the patients do likewise upon arriving at the office. For the safety of the patients, doctors will be wearing face masks and all patients will be required to do the same.
- In addition to daily and weekly office cleanings, the entire office is undergoing a deep cleaning on a monthly basis to ensure all surfaces are clean and disinfected.
One last reminder!
Most Importantly- If anyone feels even a little bit sick or has any cough or cold symptoms, you are expected to stay home and call your medical doctor. In addition, if you have recently traveled, especially outside of the United States, please follow the state mandated precautions before returning to our office for care.
We continue to appreciate and value your loyalty to New City Chiropractic Center. We are all part of the New City Chiropractic family as well as our community, state and national family as a whole. We know these are stressful times, but with our collective support and caring for each other- we will continue to overcome this crisis.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
You can easily schedule a consultation below. We welcome you to visit our office, meet our caring doctors and find out how we can reduce your back pain, neck pain, sciatica, knee pain, migraines, sports injuries. You don’t have to live with pain. Complete the form below and we will respond as quickly as possible.